Friday, July 5, 2013

New to Blogspot

I have no idea how to use Blogger. So we'll just give it a spin.
I am moving from Livejournal to here because this seems a tad easier for people to navigate (ie: the gadgets or whatever boxes to the right of the posts).

My name is Sam and I'm a fairly new gay romance author. My first work was published with Silver Publishing in March 2013, and my second work is coming out next week (July 2013). :D
I currently go to school in Austin, TX for pastry and baking, yet can barely cook savory foods to feed myself. My children are of the four-legged and eight-legged varieties. I read a lot more urban fantasy than I do anything else, with gay romance (mostly of the paranormal variety), fantasy, and some horror thrown in. I love horror films even if they scare the crap out of me. Scotch is my alcohol of choice (straight up, no ice), though beer is good for the moments when I remember that I have a budget. I pretty much live a hermit's life, only going outside when needed.

I really don't have much more to say about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment