Monday, July 29, 2013

What's happened since the last post...

I realized I need to do a bit more promo-ing. >o>;
I mean, any amount is more than nothing at this rate.

Haven't really touched Snitch because it's been pretty busy in the real world. We finished tempering chocolate at school (student at Le Cordon Bleu School of Culinary Arts), which ended in a box made out of chocolate and filled with chocolate candies. We're now going into plated desserts, which is more my area.

I got an externship/internship lined up for the end of September at a certain fine-dining restaurant in Houston whose original Austin location is generally listed in Top 10 restaurants in Texas. Even if it's an unpaid internship, I want this enough to swallow my pride and live with my parents for those three months. Excited, nervous, and anxious about this whole thing.

MMGoodbookreviews did a review of Kingfisher! 4 hearts!
I'm too thin-skinned to actually read reviews (>_>), but I wholeheartedly thank Portia for this.

There are... other things that I'd like to write that aren't gayrom, but more urban fantasy genre stories that happen to star gay characters that may or may not get into relationships as the story progresses. The emphasis would be on the plot rather than erotic or romantic scenes. Wonder if I'd be able to get into Silver's Silver Stream Press or something. Silver's been great overall to work with and I'd like to stay with them if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment